YPL is a registered Charity (No. 1127679) YPL Centre, Granby Street, Littleport, Cambridgeshire CB6 1NE
01353 864 611 or 07947 823 446 or email@example.com
1. Any Lots purchased in the Wednesday Auction must be collected by 5pm Friday unless otherwise agreed by Phil;
2. Any Lots purchased in the Saturday Auction must be collected by 5pm Tuesday unless otherwise agreed by Phil;
YPL reserves the right to accept any further bids if the Buyer fail to collect by the day and time specified above.
3. Anyone using a Bidder’s Number must settle their account before leaving the Auction;
4. Unless otherwise stated, Lots are sold as seen.
YPL reserves the right to refuse any further left
bids if you default in
picking up and paying for your items
1. We do not sell:-
a. Mixed boxes (boxes of miscellaneous);
b. Video Cassettes;
c. Cassette Tapes;
d. Items which are excessively dirty -
f. Explicit Material;
g. Knives with a blade exceeding 3 inches (7½ cm).
2. If we re-
3. Anyone buying or selling anywhere on YPL premises other than through the Auction will be asked to leave and will not be welcomed back.
4. Due to the number of Lots coming in, it is advisable to either bring Lots in by midday Monday for Wednesdays’ Auction of by midday Thursday for Saturdays’ Auction. If in doubt, ring Phil or Chris on: 07947-